Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Christmas Date






A Christmas Date

A sensual and sweet contemporary Christmas love story of approximately 9,200 words

When tall aloof business executive Lucas Hart and small voluptuous florist Angelina Makepeace are thrown together on a surprise blind date by their crazy matchmaking friends, they are both equally horrified. They have absolutely nothing in common.
But when wintry weather and circumstances beyond their control repeatedly place them in each other’s path during the holiday season, they begin to realize that their friends might not be quite so crazy after all.
My Amazon Pages:
US   UK    Canada   Australia 

2 comments:

  1. I'm ticked....what can I say? I just finished reading the story on my cloud reader on my computer, and there was not even a hint of a way to rate, comment on, or do anything else at the end! I so wanted to give it 5 stars and a glowing review...but no, that will have to come when I can read it on my kindle or visit it's amazon page. It's a perfect short story for anytime, not just Christmas by the way. Bit of suspense, bit of longing, bit of true caring about whether or not the characters come to see what is right before them, add that together and you have a truly great short story that can captivate a reader and leave them wanting more! Of course that is what authors should do, make you want to read more of their work, and in that you succeeded. I will be visiting amazon to browse your entire body of work, most of which, if not all, will find it's way into my library for myself and my wife to enjoy over and over. Let me finish with this small advise, never forget that there are a lot of men who are hopeless romantics and who not only cry over romantic movies but buy and read romantic books as well. If you are fair to your male characters, and don't make all of them into rich, male model types (a rather small percentage of the real life male population I'm afraid) you will always have male fans as well as female ones. Keep writing wonderful books, and have a fantastic Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your very kind and insightful post. I'm so happy you enjoyed the story. It's wonderful to know men as well as women read romance. Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete